Armando confesses to Xersa a secret which he hasn’t even shared with Izdahl, in The Architect’s Guardian, Chapter 37. Here’s an excerpt:
A trickle of blood fell from Armando’s nose and landed on the page he was reading. He lost his concentration, as his hand flew to his nose. He looked at Xersa and saw the concern written on her face.
Chapter 13 of Vaironian Tides is up! Some bits and pieces:
Early the next morning, Jarrick awoke, remembering that Darion was in a nearby room. He couldn’t resist and quickly made his way to the negotiator. Darion was relaxing, his handsome face serene. However, it wasn’t his face that Jarrick focused on for long. Darion was lying on his back and his perfectly rounded buttocks were exposed, as he’d kicked off the sheets during the night.
The Architect’s Guardian Chapter 13 has been posted! Here are a few snippets:
- Izdahl was trying to decide what to do about Leila Barton. He was playing his cello, practicing Franz Schubert’s Arpeggione Sonata. He’d heard it two months ago at Dmitri’s home and had wanted to perform it for the upcoming orchestral concert. While he played, he reviewed various scenes from the lunch with Viktor’s lover.
- Without warning, his A string broke, snapping up towards his left eye. It cut into the flesh of his cheek. He winced, surprised.
I’ve updated Balance with Chapter 12! Here are some snapshots:
- “I don’t want to see you right now. The more we talk, the angrier I’m getting. I didn’t plan on having a shouting match, especially so late at night. I hope no one heard us.”
- Kouta turned his back to Ryuu, ending the conversation. Soon, he heard the door close. He stretched out on the bed, thinking about how Ryuu was acting. Sometimes, he could accept the things Ryuu did when his domineering side showed itself. It could be appealing but today Kouta thought Ryuu had gone too far.
Chapter 12 of Vaironian Tides is up! Some bits and pieces:
“Don’t you think you should be candid with me?” Tolrek asked. “You’ve brought me into a situation where someone seriously dislikes me. I have enough concerns on Vaironia. Just because I’m not always vocal when something bothers me doesn’t mean I’m unaffected. It’s difficult enough being classified as your Pet, Darion. Now answer the damn question. Who was the ‘top’?”
The Architect’s Guardian Chapter 12 has been posted! Here are a few snippets:
Izdahl started to walk over to him to give him a kiss goodbye but stopped mid-step. The expression that came across Armando’s face was not the one he’d expected to see. The architect seemed to be seconds away from fleeing the house.
I’ve updated Balance with Chapter 11. Here are some snapshots:
- Ryuu pressed Kouta under his body, teasingly nipping at his ear. He was about to launch a loving assault on Kouta’s body when Aki jumped on the bed. Ryuu shouted in surprised as she ran up his back and positioned her eight-pound body on his head.
- Ryuu dove gracefully into the pool, treading water and teasing Kouta with his eyes. Kouta sat at the edge, dangling his feet in the water. He watched Ryuu, willing himself not to get hard from the sight of the water and sun on Ryuu’s skin.
Chapter 11 of Vaironian Tides is up! Some bits and pieces:
The rebel suspected that there was an intimate bond between Darion and Jarrick. The two were standing close together as they conversed; the chemistry between them caused Tolrek to feel as if he were a great distance from them. Jarrick also seemed to be unwilling to mask his reaction to Tolrek. The rebel was getting the distinct impression that the Tildari was not particularly pleased to see him. Whenever Jarrick did bother to glance in Tolrek’s direction, there was an unmistakable coldness in his eyes.
The Architect’s Guardian Chapter 11 has been posted! Here are a few snippets:
- When he touched the disk of blood around his neck, Rasmus saw the image of Armando walking his horse. Once again, he found himself wishing that he could be with the architect.
- Armando replayed in his mind how he had last spoken to Izdahl. The argument had surprised him, being the complete opposite of what he’d hoped would happen that night. He’d wanted to celebrate with Izdahl.
The relationships in AG, Bal and VaiTides go through more changes in these updates!
- AG: Armando chooses not to listen to Izdahl’s warning.
- Bal: Kouta and Ryuu go on a much-needed steamy vacation.
- VaiTides: Darion takes Tolrek to Tildar, which will cause complications.